Located 8 kilometers east of the city of Palma, Palma de Mallorca airport linked to motorway of Llevant. From this motorway, you can access the main tourist places of the island.
The island of Mallorca has countless towns, beaches, and points of interest to visit. For this, the island has a good network of roads that allow access to all of them, although during the summer months the routes are often complicated due to the arrival of the majority of tourists.
Palma de Mallorca airport GPS coordinates:
Passenger Terminal, Latitude: 39° 33′06″ North, Longitude: 2°44′20″ East
Decimal: 39.551667, 2.738889
- The itinerary shown here leads from the Palma Mallorca airport, trought Palma city until Megaluf, one of the main tourist centers in the south of Majorca. To configure your own route write the origin and click on the system will draw the route; the directions to follow are detailed below the map.
Description of the access roads indications:
MA-19: Highway of Levante (Autopista de Llevant).
MA-30: Road also known as "Seond bypass " (Segundo cinturón) .
MA-19A: Road. Links roads MA-15 with MA-19 to access the airport.
MA-5013: Road extension of the MA-19A to MA-15 road.
MA-15 Road also known as "Manacor road". Old C-715 road.
How to arrive to the passenger terminal. General Indications
Follow the next indications until to get the Palma de Mallorca airport road access MA-19, Levante highway, that gives access to the airport by the Exit 7.
- From Palma city to Palma de Mallorca airport:
- - Coming from the west or north city, take the MA-20 ("Vía de Cintura") to the east, and take MA-19 until Exit 7 "Airport".
– Coming from the city center or east city, port of Palma or south areas, take the MA-19 to the east, and take MA-19 until Exit 7 "Airport".
- From Southwest (Andratx, Calvià, Megaluf):
- Take the MA-1, and then the MA-20 (Vía de Cintura) to the east, and take MA-19 until Exit 7 "Airport".
- From the West and the North (Sierra de Mallorca, Alcúdia):
- Take MA-13 to Palma city. At Exit 4 take the MA-30 (also second bypass), and take MA-19 until Exit 7 "Airport".
- From the East or the center of the island:
- Take MA-15 (Manacor road). At Exit 16 take the MA-5013, follow to the MA19A, and take MA-19 until Exit 7 "Airport".
- From the South and South-East:
- Take MA-19 to Palma city until Exit 7 "Airport".
Now that you finally arrived, you might want to get rid of your car!. Book in advance your car park upon arrival .
Toll tariffs are approximate. Driving directions suggested by Google Maps España©